Tuesday, August 26, 2008
The Pimp Life Of Richard Salazar
Whats up!?My name is Richard Salazar.I am in fith grade and I am ten years old.I am in Mr.Ahtons class.But I want to tell you about what I do at home.what I usually do is get in baggy pants with a long shirt sometimes .Then I go Martines house and thats pretty much my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When we have a free dress day, you will have to bring those baggy pants to school. Who is Martine? Do they go to our school? Tell me more about what you do during your free time. I am sure there is more than what you wrote.
Martine is a boy who is in middle school.Martine might sell me his ramp.But for I just have to go to his house to ramp it.What I do when I dont go to martines I usually play vidieo games.
THAT IS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment